Marys Peak cv.
The most outstanding characteristic of the Marys Peak variety is its excellent fruit quality as a processed or fresh product. Its flavor, size, firmness, color, and yield are particularly notable.
Fresh, Processed, Home Garden
June Bearing Short Day
- Avg. Brix: 8.74 %
- Avg. pH: 3.39
- Avg. Titratable Acidity: 9.34 g.L-1
- Avg. Weight Year 1: 17.9 g
- Avg. Weight Year 2: 12.5 g
- Avg. Yield Year 1: 24,810 kg/ha
- Avg. Yield Year 2: 16,481 kg/ha
- 7 June – 26 June
- The variety is harvestable by machine
- 148 (Hunter Spring)
Required Chill Hours
*Characteristics may vary depending on weather conditions, day length, soil type and location.